Thursday, August 5, 2010

What to Expect on this blog...

Not only will I be adding recipes, and better quality photos (please forgive these from my cell phone) I would like your input on how the recipe worked for you, or alterations you made that taste delicious! 
I will show my easy ways to make things like Mexican rice, refried beans (my way) and guacamole on corn tortillas 




and Homemade- pepper free- Salsa Verde





Not every recipe will have a Mexican Inspiration:

Grilled Potato's covered in Aioli Sauce (or as I say A-oly)

With Grilled Parmesan Asparagus

And Peaches and Cream Cake

Easy meals, with name brands!

Gluten Free Cupcakes 
We will explore areas like: Battered Fish, Homemade 'taters and corn on the cob
Learn from my mistakes and victories... on how I prepared things like...
Ginger Broccoli Chicken



No comments:

Post a Comment